What is PhiBrows Microblading?
PhiBrows microblading is a manual skill of semi-permanent eyebrow drawing. The shape of the eyebrows is calculated according to the golden intersection (phi 1.618) and face morphology. The pigment is chosen so to match the natural hair or eyebrows’ color and applied into the surface of the dermis using sterilized tools (Phibrushes). After the treatment area heals, the color may become several hues lighter than the natural hairs’ color.
Symmetry is achieved through PhiBrows application and it is calculated while the clients’ eyes are closed because in that way mimetic muscles that can affect eyebrows’ symmetry are relaxed. Strokes are always drawn in the direction of natural hairs’ growth to achieve hyper-realistic look.
What topics are covered?
• Safety, sanitation, and client consultation
• Basic knowledge of Microblading
• Ink retention
• Using Phibrows Measuring App and PhiCompass to measure and draw eyebrow shape according to the Golden Ratio
• Ink reaction on skin during and after Microblading
• Understanding skin
• Understanding ink and its retention
• Technique to correctly deliver ink into the skin
• Usage of anesthetics
• Correct after care
• Fixing Microblading Practical skills
• Shaping on practice skin and on live models
• Learn the correct stroke pattern on practice skin
• Practice on live models under the direct supervision of Master¹
What are the prerequisites?
• Blood Borne Disease Certificate in the State where the course is taught (To practice on live models)
What is included in this course?
► Premium Phibrows Microblading Kit
• 1 Phibrows Golden Brown pigment
• 1 Phibrows Brown 1 Pigment
• 1 Phibrows Brown 2 Pigment
• 1 Phibrows Brown 3 Pigment
• 1 Phibrows Arabian Night Pigment
• 1 Phibrows Fox Pigment
• 1 Phibrows Golden Ratio Divider
• 1 Phibrows Sunset Pigment
• 1 Phibrows Warm Effect Pigment
• 2 PHIBROWS pencils
• Phibrows Tweezers and scissors.
• 1 CLASSIC holder
• 1 ECCENTRIC holder
• 1 PHITOOL with resting pad
• 50 PHISHIELD Skin Candy for after care
• 50 U blades
• 3 preprinted skin Form to practice
• 30 PHIBRUSH disposable tool
► CraftMaster Application
• 6-month access with online support
CHECK OUT WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE AFTER OUR TRAINING